Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCommerce
Alicia makes insurance for freelancers accessible, at any time. We do this by creating tailor-made simple insurance products from the ground-up. We sell those through digital platforms that the ever growing population of freelancers use to find work, manage their finances and more. Our aim is to help these platforms become strong brands and provide freelancers a hassle-free way of getting insured.
As our Growth Hacker you’ll play a crucial role in our growth. Based on data-driven research you’ll create and constantly optimise lead generation funnels for our different target audiences. If you’re ready to make an impact, keep on reading.
What you will be doing.
- You’ll create, build and optimise lead generation funnels in the digital ecosystem (from AQL to MQL to SQL). By doing that, you’ll finetune our customer journeys for the various targeted audiences from start to finish.
- You’ll be the expert (or know how to easily become the expert) on what our target audiences like, and you make sure we reach out to them through their preferred channels with customer specific content to smoothly guide them to the landing pages that you’ve created especially for them.
- You’ll work closely with the marketing team to define and create new content.
- You’ll run and manage digital campaigns across all our channels (paid, earned, owned)
- You’ll be looking to improve the conversion rates, whether it’s through optimising the content, messaging, design or the channel. Whatever’s necessary!
- You’ll make analyses and visuals to show our campaigns’ performance, and make pragmatic adjustments based on your analysed results.
What you have.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Digital Marketeer, CRO consultant and/or Growth Hacker.
- You have a proven track record with A/B testing, webmetrics, controlling marketing automation tools etc.
- You have a hands-on mentality and it excites you to make complex matters ultra-simple.
- You have a data-driven & commercial mindset and you know how to work with the most commonly used (marketing) tools in order to match our ambitious objectives.
- You have got the drive to take ownership over your work and you’re result-focused.
- You are familiar with working in multidisciplinary teams and you are highly motivated to work in a start-/scale-up environment.
What we offer!
- Salary (range 45k – 55k including holiday allowance)
- Large 4K screen
- Premium laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation for your phone subscription
- In-office lunch
- Pension scheme
- Mentoring program
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Aliciafied tailor made Nike sneakers
- Top work location at the Coolsingel in Rotterdam
Our recruitment process in summary.
- Submit your application
- Phone screening with the recruiter
- Video or in-person interview with the hiring manager and one of your future colleagues.
- A businesscase will be discussed together.
- Second and final interview with the team where you present your case
- Celebration and onboarding!