Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamProduct
Alicia makes insurance for freelancers accessible, at any time. We do this by creating tailor-made simple insurance products from the ground-up. We sell those through digital platforms that the ever growing population of freelancers use to find work, manage their finances and more. Our aim is to help these platforms become strong brands and provide freelancers a hassle-free way of getting insured. We do this on a pan-European basis.
To achieve our international expansion growth goals the International Broker will play a key role within our organization. As International Broker you will build new and maintain existing strong long term relations with international insurance capacity providers that are willing and able to cover the risks that our platform customers want to cover for their freelance population. The diversity in these risks is broad from both a product and an international perspective. You will seek long term insurance capacity for business & professional liability, disability, cyber, equipment, business accident, business travel etc.
What you will be doing.
- You will build a strong and robust network of long term insurance capacity providers that fit our platform partners freelance population protection gaps
- Through this network, you will ensure that go to market of new risk and new geographies our platform partners see a solution for is a matter of weeks, not months
- You will develop this network in close co-operation with our Sales Director, Manager Products, Manager Digital MGA to ensure fit between Platform requirements and Insurance capacity abilities
- You will develop a strong understanding of local compliance / legal / risk requirements and will work closely with our Legal Counsel on these matters
- You will be actively involved in selecting and setting up small local teams in the countries that we are or want to become active in
What you have.
- You have 10-15 years of experience working in an international broker role for small business market
- You have a proven and active insurance capacity network that you can put to work immediately
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English and 1-2 other European languages
- You are willing to travel
- You have an academic degree
- You never accept the status quo
- You are convinced that everything can be solved
- You have experience working in a dynamic fast growing environment
- You are able to easily make decisions on your own
What we offer!
- Competitive salary
- Long term incentive plan (stock appreciation rights)
- Pension scheme
- Large 4K Screen
- Immediately a fixed contract
- Premium Laptop
- Flexible working hours and location
- Aliciafied Tailor Made Nike Airs
- Compensation for your phone subscription
- In-office lunch
- Mentoring Program
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Top work location with sunny balcony at Coolsingel Rotterdam.
Our recruitment process in summary.
- Submit your application
- Phone screening with the recruiter
- Video or in-person interview with the hiring manager and one of your future colleagues.
- A businesscase will be discussed together.
- Second and final interview with the team where you present your case
- Celebration and onboarding!