Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCommerce
Alicia creates tailor-made, embeddable insurance products for digital platforms that cater to a.o. freelancers. These platforms can provide freelancers with work, financial services, accounting solutions, booking systems and more. Our aim is to help them expand their offerings and provide freelancers with a hassle-free way of getting insured.
The Sales Manager plays a crucial role in finding and creating new relationships with potential distribution partners (i.e. digital platforms) and building our prospect list. The Sales Manager will work very closely with the Partner Manager and Product Owner to ensure partners' needs are heard and met.
What you will be doing.
- You will expand our partner portfolio based on our growth strategy, focus niche and prospect list.
- You will be responsible for the updating and further growing of our partner portfolio.
- You will act as the voice of our prospectd and will translate the their wishes into product solutions. Where necessary, you will discuss these solutions with the Product Owner and Partner Manager to ensure they fit within our future product roadmap.
- You will write offers, present them to potential partners and negotiate the contract agreements.
- You will ensure all partners are properly handed over to the Partner Manager and, together, you will make sure our new customers are properly onboarded and familiarized with our products, services and way of working.
- You will ensure all partners' questions are answered and know how to rephrase partner questions to the Partner Manager and Product owner to get the answers you need.
What you have.
- You know how to contact prospects, start sales conversations, write offers and close deals. You can do all of this for many partners at the same time in a flexible yet diligent way.
- You have 4+ years of experience working in a B2B Sales/Commerce environment, preferably in a financial/fintech/insurtech environment
- From a commercial perspective you’re able to book results. You’re able to deliver more than what is expected and continue to stay motivated to do so time and time again.
- You take the partner’s desires as the central proposition for your sales conversations. You know how to up- and cross-sell and you’re good at it too.
- You are able to truly understand the partner's products, services and needs and can translate these into our offerings. You’re able to clearly and concretely present partners with the added value our products and services can bring to them.
- You are a great relationship builder and possess good sales skills.
- You are critical and want to understand the 'why' behind everything.
- You are 'digitally aware' and are well aware of the things technology can do and solve.
- You are a real teamplayer and understand the benefits of working as a team.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You possess a higher education degree (HBO/WO)
- You enjoy being on the road (40% of the time) and enjoy visiting partners
What we offer!
- Salary (range: 45-65K)
- Large 4K Screen
- Premium Laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Tailor-made Nike Airs
- Internet allowance
- In-office lunch
- Pension scheme
- Mentoring Program
- Lease car or Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Top work location in Rotterdam (to be revealed soon!)
Our recruitment process in summary.
- Submit application including motivation what you think you can add to Alicia
- Phone / video screening - meet the recruiter!
- Video or in-person interview with hiring manager and a collegue
- Business case - You hold a fictitious sales pitch with a potential partner. The details of this conversation will be shared with you in advance.
- Second and final interview with team where you present your case!
- A celebration if you accept our offer!