Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCommerce
Want to help solve a growing social problem?
Alicia believes proper insurance is possible for all freelancers. The world of insurance can’t keep up with freelancers’ flexibility and agility. It struggles to meet the demands of the new ways of work, with a growing protection gap as a result. As we speak, there is an ever growing population of freelancers working on the biggest job of their lives, under- or even uninsured. Alicia wants to solve that problem. That’s why we combine solid insurance experience and innovative technology to create fit-for-purpose insurance products, directly embedded into the platforms that freelancers use.
The Sales Manager plays a crucial role in finding and creating new relationships with potential distribution partners (i.e. digital platforms) and building our prospect list. As a Sales Manager you will work very closely with the Sales Development Representatives, Partner Manager and Product Team to ensure partners' needs are heard and met.
What you will be doing.
- You will expand our partner portfolio based on our growth strategy, focus niche and prospect list.
- You will partner with a Sales Development Representative to better infiltrate target accounts from the prospect list.
- You will give demos to show Alicia's propositions, serve as a consultant and source of knowledge on how the prospect can benefit from our offerings.
- You will act as the voice of our prospects and will translate their wishes into product solutions. Where necessary, you will discuss these solutions with the Product Team to ensure they fit within our future product roadmap.
- You will write offers, present them to potential partners and negotiate the contract agreements.
- You will ensure all partners are properly handed over to the Partner Manager and, together, you will make sure our new customers are properly onboarded and familiarised with our products, services and way of working.
- You will ensure all partners' questions are answered and know how to rephrase partner questions to the Partner Manager and Product owner to get the answers you need.
What you have.
- You know how to contact prospects, start sales conversations, write offers and close deals - all at the same time (in other words: you are a multi-tasker).
- You have 4-10 years of experience working in a B2B Sales/Commerce environment, preferably in a financial/fintech/insurtech environment.
- You are able to truly understand the partner's products, services and needs and can translate these into our offerings. You are able to clearly and concretely present partners with the added value our products and services can bring to them.
- You are a great relationship builder and possess good sales skills.
- You are critical and want to understand the 'why' behind everything.
- You are 'digitally aware' of the things technology can do and solve.
- You are a real team player and understand the benefits of working as a team.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You possess a higher education degree (HBO/WO)
What we offer!
- Salary (range: 50-80K depending on experience, including holiday allowance)
- Long term incentive plan (stock appreciation rights)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Aliciafied tailor made nike sneakers
- In-office lunch
- Compensation for your phone subscription
- Mentoring Program
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Top work location! Coolsingel Rotterdam
What you can expect at Alicia.
At Alicia we believe in the power of simplicity and equality. These values aren’t limited to the products we develop or our attitude towards the problem we’re solving, they’re an important part of how we work together. We’re motivated by the belief that complex matters should (and can) be made much simpler. By working together, learning from each other and putting the wishes of our customers first, we create a simple but extremely important product. And doing it together is key here. We’re convinced that good ideas can come from anyone, so when big decisions need to be made, we make them together. We plan on conquering Europe, are you joining?
Our recruitment process in summary.
- Submit your application.
- Phone screening with the recruiter.
- Video or in-person interview with the hiring manager and one of your future colleagues.
- A businesscase will be discussed together.
- Second and final interview with the team where you present your case.
- Celebration and onboarding!