Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamEngineering
At Alicia we are rebuilding insurance from the ground up with our Insurtech platform technology. That means we simplify everything to the bone, aiming to have extremely simple and fast digital customer flows for all modern ways of working. We get users covered in seconds and insure them per minute. We do this by creating the best-in-class, tailor-made, digital customer journeys, which we integrate directly into our partner's existing platforms. Our mission is to make modern work, work!
As a Tech lead Frontend you will help us create products and features that meet the needs of our distribution partners and their customers. you'll have a big impact on the usability of our product (s) and further expanding your Frontend team. Your input will be valued and your choices are directly visible. You'll create a mature full fledged insurance company SaaS solution from the ground up. Maximizing conversions of our costumer onboarding funnels.
- Annual salary range between 60k and 80k (including holiday allowance)
- You will be able to grow together with our small team of highly skilled and ambitious developers and Insurtech professionals.
- You will be able to work on our brand new products and services. You will set up our future way of working, architecture and codebase. You don’t have to worry about legacy code, there is none.
- Long term incentive plan (stock appreciation rights)
- Pension scheme
- Large 4K Screen
- Premium Laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Aliciafied tailor made Nike sneakers
- Compensation for your phone subscription
- In-office lunch
- Mentoring Program
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Top work location with sunny balcony at Coolsingel Rotterdam.
What you will be doing.
- You will be responsible for bringing designs to life, creating user-friendly interfaces and experiences
- You define the Frontend architecture and tech stack of our products
- You will work together with the Product- and Development team to build our products in a consistent and scalable way. Here you will take part in the whole product life cycle from development to release
- You build maintainable and readable code with a long-term vision. You aspire to create generic reusable components
- You feel confident about the next release because you write relevant and bug preventing tests
- You will work partly autonomously and partly as a team, but always in close contact with the designer, Product Owner and Backend engineers to ensure open and effective communication
What your bring.
- 5+ years of experience as a Frontend developer, ideally having worked on multiple projects with various challenges and implementations
- You possess a self-starter mentality and are able to take the lead on Frontend Development
- You are a strong team player with the ability to proactively, clearly and concretely express yourself to your team and management
- Passion for creating beautiful and responsible web interfaces
- You have a keen eye for detail when it comes to UI/UX
- You speak / write both English and Dutch
- You possess a higher education degree (HBO/WO), ideally in Data Science / Engineering / Tech
Our recruitment process in summary.
- Submit your application including a motivation with what you'll bring to the team
- Phone screening with the recruiter
- Video or in-person interview with the hiring manager and one of your future colleagues.
- A technical case will be discussed together.
- Second and final interview with the team where you present your case
- Celebration and onboarding!